A Picture is Worth a Thousands Words.

i love art.

people always ask me, "what did you get your degree in?"
& i say "ART, concentration in Painting."
then they ALWAYS say, "oooooooh, ummm what are you going to do with that?"
& in my mind i say "do you really care, just because i didn't get a business degree doesn't mean i won't succeed like everyone else."
but in real life i say, "paint and be happy and find a job like all the other humans in the world & if i sell my paintings that will be great."


artist i adore,

Gustav Klimt, he is the reason i fell in love with art.


Edgar Degas


Marlene Dumas



& ANY Renaissance Painters




and now some of my paintings, just a few.



"every child is an artist. the problem is how to remain artist once he grows up."
-Pablo Picasso

1 comment:

  1. I love Gustav Klimt. His use of colour is just incredible. The paintings sparkle. I like Marc Chagall too :)

    ReplyDelete