Misikko HANA-Air Blow Dyer Product Review

When the wonderful people at Misikko emailed me to review the Hana-Air Blow Dyer I was excited due to the fact that the hair dyer that I have is 6 years old and is on it's last leg. 

I consider myself pretty girly. I enjoy dresses, shopping, and pretending I know what I am doing when it comes to makeup. But, hair...I am totally lost. Most days when I am not blogging I usually let my hair air dry and then toss it up in a messy bun.
But, I do alway dream that my hair will someday magically overnight become frizz free and have volume up the wazoo.

So before I said yes, I went to Misikko's website and began to read the reviews. (I ALWAYS read reviews of products before I buy) On the site it states Best Hair Dyer and the reviews were raving about this bad boy so I defiantly could not wait to try it out myself. 

When it first arrived to my house, I opened it and to my surprise not only did I get a beautiful HANA air hair dyer but I also got other goodies for my hair.

hana

Everything about this hair dyer is wonderful. It took me less time to blow dry my hair (which means less damage) and probably my favorite reason I enjoy this hair dyer is it produced less frizz on my hairs than any other hair dyer I have used before. 
I give is 4.5 out of 5 stars. I would defiantly recommend this hair dyer if you are willing to shell out the $200. 

Thanks Misikko ..
If you would like to see more reviews on this hair dyer or find other T3 hair dyers stop by Misikko